Saturday, March 6, 2010

Implantation Spotting Twice

Rev Maiocchi VTD in stuntkite Palermo Style

Not many kites I have built so far, this is the third, but I must say that this time I am truly satisfied! Both from the aesthetic point of view, the combination of colors and whip me like a lot and then the logo transparency drives me crazy, both constructive, it was a big job cut 19 to lash wing, but I was able to assemble without any problems and the work is very clean, and both get bored easy to manage yet powerful and precise. Today had its maiden flight, I hope you like it!

From
Rev Maiocchi VTD (stuntkite Palermo Style)

From Rev Maiocchi VTD (stuntkite Palermo Style)

And here a small video taken her cell phone just to show you how to fly:

Rev SKP HomeMade! from David Equizzi on Vimeo .


Regards. Dave

0 comments:

Post a Comment